Why reboot device script not working on Android device?

HK
Hang Kimsour
LOLC Technologies Ltd

I facing issue while send script reboot device to my managed device. If someone experienced this please kindly help!!

a month ago
SOTI MobiControl
ANSWERS
RS
Rafael Schäfer
a month ago

You need to provide more information.
What model/device(s) do you see this issue?

Do you have the issue on one device or all (or just all of one model)?

Does everything else work on this/those device(s)?

Do the devices have a plugin installed and is it working/right version?

 

HK
Hang Kimsour
a month ago

Hi Rafael, thanks for answering. I had tried with this script and it works now.

 

showmessagebox "Instaltie completed. System will reboot" 30 5
if %ShowMessageBoxReturn% = IDOK goto Reboot
:Reboot
reset /s

A
ASBMOD@SOTI
a month ago

Hi @Hang Kimsour,

Thanks for posting on SOTI Pulse and I am glad that the issue has been solved.  I extend my gratitude to Rafael for extending your help in assisting Hang. Your expertise and willingness to help are greatly appreciated.

Incase of any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Kind Regards,

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net |