Several Samsung Devices running latest agent and OS 16 are coming online with Application Status "uninstalled" for all apps until I send a "restartagent"

Lately I am noticing that our devices are powering up and showing all the apps in an uninstalled state although they are clearly installed on the device when i remote in. SOTI is reporting a false state for the apps until i send the restart agent script. And as a result other profiles that rely on the app status state are being removed or installed. 

What could be triggering this? Right now i am having to monitor what comes online as showing uninstalled so i can send the restart script to have them check in where they then pull the right status of "installed'. I'm not having to install anything, the apps are there just reporting wrong in SOTI until a manual check is done.

20 days ago
SOTI MobiControl
ANSWERS
RS
Rafael Schäfer
19 days ago (edited 19 days ago)

Which agent (enterprise, classic or model/vendor specific) do you have installed?

We are using the enterprise agent on latest version i don't see such an issue.
So, maybe it's an issue between your agent and the server, so i would recommend to take a look into it together with the support.

KW
Katie Williams
19 days ago

Thank you, I have created a case with SOTI Support and I am running enterprise 2026.2.1.1003, but I have seen the issue on the last few versions. Some of our devices have not updated to the latest agent yet.

K
KJMOD@soti.net
13 days ago

Hello Katie,

Thanks for posting on SOTI Pulse, Thanks Rafael for responding to the post, your expertise and willingness to help are greatly appreciated!

Kindly let me know if you have any further concerns.

Thank you for choosing SOTI.

Regards,

Technical Support | SOTI Inc. |1.905.624.9828 | support@soti.net | www.soti.net